New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
8,394 Posts
I hate to say this but I havent seen god dammed thing come from these petitions. several times petitiions were met and we get a response letter saying

Blah blah blah FU, were doing it our way .thanks for your time suker.

· Registered
54 Posts
I hate to say this but I havent seen god dammed thing come from these petitions. several times petitiions were met and we get a response letter saying

I would rather argue, then not let my voice be heard. Even when our message falls upon deaf ears our views and opinions must be stated.
Signed and spread on to Facebook.

· Registered
249 Posts
No way in hell am I signing anything on whitehouse.gov Obama has made it crystal clear that he's collecting data on all of us and by registering there, you're just confirming your identity and making it easier for him to look at every communication you use email for....NO THANKS OSCAMA!!

· Registered
6,222 Posts
They'll probably just regurgitate the same crap they always do. "Obama is a supporter of the 2nd amendment and your right to hunt...BS BS BS BS BS."

I signed it.

· Registered
2,442 Posts

They only take action if the petition matches their agenda.

No way in hell am I signing anything on whitehouse.gov Obama has made it crystal clear that he's collecting data on all of us and by registering there, you're just confirming your identity and making it easier for him to look at every communication you use email for....NO THANKS OSCAMA!!
Like he doesn't already have your name and number!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.