New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WGRZ's twitter feed claims 2 Russian nationals have been pulled over in Niagara Falls w/MA tags and have suspicious packages in the vehicle.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Now they are saying they are not connected and are cooperating. Not for nothing, there are lots of Russian nationals living in Niagara County as well as over in Niagara region of Canada. We have lots here in NT matter of fact. The ones I have run into here are mostly all Jewish as well.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Now they are saying they are not connected and are cooperating. Not for nothing, there are lots of Russian nationals living in Niagara County as well as over in Niagara region of Canada. We have lots here in NT matter of fact. The ones I have run into here are mostly all Jewish as well.
Not to mention the "gentlemen's clubs" alone across the border! Must have fallen in love with at least 15 Russians in my youth.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last I heard was that they are using a bomb robot to pull things out of the car. Nothing suspicious yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.