New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been 185 days since I submitted my Westchester pistol permit application, called yesterday an they told me that the judge had my application since may. Anyone in here still waiting on yay or nay

·
Registered
8 Posts
It took me almost six months from the date I had my application appointment to receive my permit (early October appointment, received my letter in early March). I assumed the lengthy delay was because of the COVID backlog. It doesn't sound like things have changed. Hopefully you get your approval soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It’s been 185 days since I submitted my Westchester pistol permit application, called yesterday an they told me that the judge had my application since may. Anyone in here still waiting on yay or nay
When you filled out the PPB-3 form, did you check possess on premises or canceled carry? I'm asking because they said that I would need to get a pistol permit first before transitioning to a concealed carry permit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When you filled out the PPB-3 form, did you check possess on premises or canceled carry? I'm asking because they said that I would need to[/QUOTE]
When you filled out the PPB-3 form, did you check possess on premises or canceled carry? I'm asking because they said that I would need to get a pistol permit first before transitioning to a concealed carry permit.
full carry

·
Registered
6 Posts
When you filled out the PPB-3 form, did you check possess on premises or canceled carry? I'm asking because they said that I would need to
full carry
[/QUOTE]

So I'm assuming before the Supreme Court decision you were only eligible for possess on premise or was concealed carry on the list? Because I'm hearing people who had a possess on premise transition to a concealed carry license.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in Brooklyn. Sent both my pistol and rifle/shotgun applications in July 2021. Got my rifle license last month, bought a BAR Mk3 DBM .308. Still waiting for the pistol permit. 15 months and counting.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So I have an update on the application and it is a very lengthy process. If anyone wants to apply now please call and make an appointment. It can take almost a year to get an appointment to turn in your application.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts