New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all, just would like to thank Lou Fico and The Celt for all the help with my application. Submitted today with my wife all our westchester co.paper work and told about 6 month wait. Now the best part is that when i got home my Connecticut permit to carry was in the mail! Thank you to all members of this forum for the excellent advice i have read here . Now i have Utah,Fla. and Conn. Thanks to all

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hello to all, just would like to thank Lou Fico and The Celt for all the help with my application. Submitted today with my wife all our westchester co.paper work and told about 6 month wait. Now the best part is that when i got home my Connecticut permit to carry was in the mail! Thank you to all members of this forum for the excellent advice i have read here . Now i have Utah,Fla. and Conn. Thanks to all
I also had the help of Lou & was able to receive the same permits as you. He's a good guy for sure. My friend also got all his permits through Lou but is still waiting on his amendment for Employment carry for Westchester (it's been under review since July, I believe). I also have AZ, New Hampshire, Maine, & Virginia since some of those permits aren't covered and/or allow recip into other states. The more permits you have the better since recip laws change all the time. Congrats & best of luck. Enjoy!

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Thats good stuff hep! Glad to have helped. Let me know if you need anything else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts