New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i read in the buffalo news today that a company is wanting to build a pistol, long gun, and bow range at the union road industrial park. It is going before the town board thursday at 7 pm at the the town hall. Please come and show some support for a possible new gun range.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok so just got back from the meeting and they said that it is being tabled. They went back into chambers with the people from the development group. When the came out they said they were going to table it. To be honest I am not sure what that means so if anyone can tell me please do. Also talked to the people after words and they said that they are hopefull and I told them we are looking forward to it.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Yup! Hopefully Wolcott opens his on time, and the West Seneca range gets approved. It would sure give us more options than just Niagara. Much closer to home for me too.

Buffalo News - Amid SAFE Act, two new indoor gun ranges on tap
Gun ranges are a safe place to shoot and to learn. If the government was truly interested in gun safety they would endorse and subsidize these facilities. Much the same as supporting gun safety and education in public schools.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.