New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First CLOSEST Zipline Tour to New York City! | Call (888) 947 2294

My wife was supposed to go with her cousin as a birthday present for her but she wound up breaking her foot 6 weeks ago after she had already purchased the tickets. I went with my 17 year old today. 3 hours, 8 zip lines, 2 firetruck ladders, and 2 tarzan lines. We had a blast! Anyone around should check them out.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
ziplining is cool. ive done it once, i want to hit the zipline up at Hunter Mountain this fall.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
That's great Doc..... I love zip-lining. Best I've done is in Costa Rica, hands down. One course was 21 lines over some of the best terrain, waterfalls,etc. Have probably done over 3 doz courses.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
I've never been to a pure ziplining only place. A few local ski hills though have put in adventure parks (having fun in the trees basically) and they always include a few zipline features. Nothing nearly as long as those but they're a ton of fun even when fairly short!

·
Registered
3,216 Posts

One of the views while ZipLining Costa Rica. Pura Vida.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Never tried this but it looks like a lot of fun. The zip line in Costa Rica..... WOW!!!

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Honestly, Costa Rica is where I plan to retire. Elected officials, ZERO military (was disbanded after the war with Guatemala and funds are used for TRUE universal healthcare, public roads (and yes many roads are paved and they even have a toll road like the thruway), and their education system, and the ability to own firearms (even as a non-Costa Rican citizen). Although I would not be able to own an AR there, I could still have SOMETHING.... you Scout Rifle fans know to beware of the person with one rifle.

I have traveled the whole country backpacking taking the local bus which cost $4 to do the whole route lol.

Enough thread-jacking of the good Dr's good time.... Let's see some more Zip Lining PICS!!

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Dont forget to mention the Hotel Del Rey, Sportsman lodge, and Jaco Beach! :err:

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Jaco Beach.... Ah yes.... Guilt and Shame. Imagine a Central American Jersey Shore lol

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Buell, where did the picture of you go? (I think it was you)

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Got rid of it; didn't mean to upload that one. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts