New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wendy William's "Hot Talk" with Sue Simmons and Penn Jillette. Watch it hahaha

Watch it all .... your anger will subside quite a bit by the end .... thank you Penn Jilette

Nicole Lapin debates the ramifications of the Newtown school shooting on Wendy William's "Hot Talk" with Sue Simmons and Penn Jillette.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I never saw that Obummer speech in the first place, but I did learn something.You can have the majority on your side by saying "the majority of the people agree with me."

Well folks guess what: The majority of America think Obama is dumber than a sack of hammers! *clap* *clap* *clap*

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I must say, my anger was not quelled. Those b!tches are some of the dumbest I have ever seen talk on the issue. False correlations, no facts presented whatsoever, groupthink...AHHH, so terrible.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
That was pretty unfair. You put a hyper intelligent guy in a room with three ding-dongs.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
That was pretty unfair. You put a hyper intelligent guy in a room with three ding-dongs.
And an audience that would clap hysterically if they said "pudding". Penn was being more of a realist and I think that's why he didn't mention guns too much. They are irrelevant.

Also I'd like to mention she says "If he had a handgun he'd have only killed 2 people!" Right. Just like the "only 2 people" killed at V-Tech. Do these people even listen to themselves?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm a female CCW holder in Niagara County, and as I watched this, for the first time in my life, I was ashamed that I have a uterus.

·
Registered
491 Posts
That was painful, the three women just spouted out total lies, and the audience just claps along like lambs.

Penn was fantastic tho.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
And an audience that would clap hysterically if they said "pudding". Penn was being more of a realist and I think that's why he didn't mention guns too much. They are irrelevant.

Also I'd like to mention she says "If he had a handgun he'd have only killed 2 people!" Right. Just like the "only 2 people" killed at V-Tech. Do these people even listen to themselves?
Wong killed a bunch of people at the Binghamton Civics Center with.....handguns. Whoops. I'm sorry, that lady was just dumb. Nothing she said was more than an inflammatory comment aimed at getting empty applause from people who also are dumb.

Clap when the sign says, folks!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts