1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
its only logical, yet the anti's will find a way to NOT give credit where credit is due.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Down 20% BS!! Just cause they didnt have 15 murders this weekend like everyother..skewed numbers..baahhaahh baahaaahaa

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Proof that concealed carry works, Chicago don't need no stinking proof, they got Rahm to tell them what works. They will never ever come out and say that CCP holders have brought the crime rate down, they will use numbers like after school programs, midnight basketball that's what brought these numbers down. Lets spend another hundred million dollars ( that we don't have) and bring back ebonics and more midnight basketball that's what will save this city.:mad:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
20% of the Chicago Southsiders are in Fergeson MO doing their dailty deeds. Fergesons crime rate went up well over 20% since the justifed shooting there.
Since the shooting crime went down 20% in all of the near by slums and their stores have a 20% reduction in sales on watermellon, fried chicken & beet greens.

I seen on the televison a couple of days ago that 90% of all young black males are killed by young black males, Ummmm where do we start to clean up this non-sence. That's easy, take away the conceal carry rights of the white working class.

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
Not proof of anything. I wish the media would stop skewing numbers on BOTH sides.
No, not unrefutable proof, but do you really think it's just total coincidence? Anyway, the anti's can't say that crime skyrocketed when people were allowed CC permits, so that's a major score!

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
No, not unrefutable proof, but do you really think it's just total coincidence? Anyway, the anti's can't say that crime skyrocketed when people were allowed CC permits, so that's a major score!
Brains are funny things. Doing the dishes after lunch, and suddenly mine said, "Irrefutable, you idiot!" LOL

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
It's amazing how much of an impact that CC can have on a city . McCarthy is an idiot who is now trying to say it's only his policies that have made a difference when for 4 years before it made no difference till everyone started getting armed . I'm betting that McCarthy loses his job when they throw Rahm out come November ! It's looking real good for that to happen .

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Since Illinois started granting concealed carry permits this year, the number of robberies that have led to arrests in Chicago has declined 20 percent from last year...
Bolded for emphasis. What kind of bogus stat is that? A much simpler statistic to use would be "number of reported robberies." The only reason not to use that number is that it shows something you don't like, so you keep shifting stuff till something tenable pops out. Chicago brass are known for massaging the numbers. Whenever you have compstat this happens. The idea is that numbers don't lie, but the problem is that the accountability that goes along with that philosophy means that the people in charge have to find a way to put lipstick on a pig to hide their deficiencies.

And the idea that the possibility of conceal carry would have such an immediate and profound effect on criminals is kinda out there anyway.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Maybe the princess should be sent this huh?? It should carry the title in the subject line .... "How to make NY Safer!!" ... It ain't YOUR way *******!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts