New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have about 150' driveway, a little over single car width, turn in from street bends to right and down a small hill to the house. To get out just do the reverse. Seems easy enough. Well my son had one of his friends over for a "play date" the other day. Mother comes to pick up her son and apparently had some trouble backing out of the driveway and ran over my mail box. All four tires were on the lawn no less. I just spent the last two hours digging the old one out, breaking up the concrete and resetting another post. I told my wife next time make sure she comes back at the end of July when its a little hotter... /rant

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
sorry about your luck, at least you are not in Afghanistan doing that in full battle rattle. lol

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
The question Immediately comes to mind... Why is it so much easier to get a drivers license than a Pistol permit

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
The question Immediately comes to mind... Why is it so much easier to get a drivers license than a Pistol permit
Because the 4000-8000 pound weapon does not travel at 2000-4500 FPS.

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
lol, your upset, maybe not angry but I think befuddles is still upset lol. I tell you, some people just cant drive and I have learned in life if you dont think you can make it (in this case around your mailbox lol) stop and ask for help lol. Whats more embarrasing asking for help or running down someones mailbox lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts