New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw a special report on abc that we have started to bomb Isis. What's everyone's thoughts and concerns on this and if anyone has updates on it I guess post them here

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Only if we use one of these

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Obama calls the ISIL. and yeah Rachel Madow is orgasming on screen. CNN's Anderson Cooper is trying to look real mean and tuff.
All the libs who were appalled at Bush's War are now faithfully defending Obama's Airstrikes.
Ohhhhhhhh our commaner in chief is sooooo bad ass.
But I just want all of you to remember this.
NO ONE NEEDS 10 BOOLITS TO KILL AN ISLAMO FACIST WITH A DULL KNIFE!

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Can't wait to hear the libs @ msnbc shime in on this one!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Should have been done earlier, could have been avoided if Obama took earlier actions and the great Nobel peace prize winner now realizes that many of Bush's policies were accurate. Like it or not our actions create stability in the world (relatively) and we have to stay engaged and strong.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I heard a very depressing point the other day. Anyone 16-18 years old probably has little to no memory of life without us at war with someone somewhere.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Waste of resources, secure the borders!
^^^ This

The problem is we didn't wage a war against an enemy with borders or even a country. They are a group, albeit a LARGE group of extremists that we can't attack in the traditional sense. We can't hit their power plants, dams, air fields, hospitals, gov't offices, military bases, power lines, roads, or any target of significant importance....because there are none!! The only targets are the people themselves. We would have to target 10's or 100's of thousands of militants in order to consider the offensive a success. I can't imagine any one of the UN delegates from any member nation agreeing to just target people.

This 'offensive' is going to cost billions, probably trillions of dollars over the course of many, many years and won't accomplish anything.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Its raining bombs!!!

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
We really just need to nuke that ****hole and be done with it. (no not really... sigh)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts