New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who needs them anyway, we have take out,microwaves and normal pots and pans.

Why some of these hold as much as 23 quarts ! Nobody needs to cook that much......

The only ones allowed to own them should be restaurants and perhaps organized groups of rural woman who,once approved by the Gov. Can use them to can fruit and vegetables only during the early Fall. After which they must be stored,in locked containers, with both the lid and kettle stored separately.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Ban pressue cookers. Its for the children.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Damn and I just finally got my pressure cooker 21 and 1/2 quart. I got it from my mother though so Im wondering if it will be grandfathered ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think there is an exemption for antique pressure cookers; you can still only cook with 7 quarts, but you don't have to turn it in when you die.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
I love pot roast and you got to pressure cook that tough ole chuck roast to make it edible. They can have my p-cooker when they pry it from my cold dirty oven!
Robin

·
Registered
208 Posts
When I was young, my father told me that my great grandmother was killed by a pressure cooker when the valve blew off and hit her in the head.

We should get rid of these things. Even if it saves one life, isn't it worth it?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
amazing how quickly the high res pictures of these bombs are out... newtown ANYTHING still nothing....

·
Registered
236 Posts
Pressure cookers should be registered. No more than two per household. Nobody needs three pressure cookers to cook a Sunday brunch.

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
This belongs in Off Topic, not Laws & Politics... Moving it

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Background check and a license to possess one.

Just wait until you have to have a license to be a tradesman and you will need to show this license to buy utility knives and hammers, etc...

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
I lost my pressure cooker in a boating accident.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
So wait...

Should I throw my pressure cooker off the balcony or through the door?

I can't keep all this straight. A couple of Xanax should help.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts