New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kevin1959 and myself made the trip to Massena today and did our volunteer work passing out literature during the Labor Day Parade. We were supplied with Astorino T-shirts. We put on a few miles walking and lost a few pounds sweating! We encourage you folks to help with future events.....the Astorino team really appreciates (and needs) your help...and the positive comments are rewarding.

Attached a picture of Rob with my 1934 Chevy.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Great work Ed!!! Thanks from down here in Ulster County!

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
There was a pretty large crowd at the parade, Rob made the rounds and shook a lot of hands and greeted a lot of folks who heard his name for the first time. Most of the people we gave info to were very friendly and conservative. A few people were for cumho, not many though. Rob and his guys stayed after the parade and worked the crowd for a while.;)

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I see this as a beginning of a ground swell of support, many people don't give politics much thought till it gets closer to election time. If you look around the only visible support in the way of lawn sighns I see are for Astorino, not a one for Cuomo. Makes me wonder just who is supporting him other than the RHINO's that lick his boots. FUAC!

·
Registered
170 Posts
he needs to bring that sweet car to the lake george car show this week!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts