New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I (along with others) probably forgot about the fantasy football league. It's either that, or everyone was just too scared that I'd kick all your asses and win again!

Is anyone interested in a last minute league? We could draft Wednesday night to set lineups before the game Thursday night. We'll need at least 8 people that are interested by tomorrow night so everyone can join the league.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
yes!!! yahoo is the easiest to set up and I think if we did an auto draft we could count the first weeks play.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
i'd be in if its an espn league

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
i'd be in if its an espn league
I'll play either why, but I have a teams on both sites for a lot of years and Yahoo is so much better by far. Besides if I could get ESPN out of my life yesterday it wouldn't be soon enough!

·
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With O ly 4 of us, it isn't worth it. Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I'd be good to go with Yahoo.

You can basically invite the same players back again and add anyone new. If they accept it good if not, oh well.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Thanks for the invite, not sure if I can do it. I am the commish of our league and it's time consuming with the "fee donations" in our league for weekly wins and bonuses.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
I'm in Mo'Fo!! Chicken ain't skeerd to get his ass beat!! Bring it on wuss!! I've been in many cock fights before!! Have you?? Didn't think so ... sit down before you hurt yourself!! Hahahahaha (Figured I'd practice my smack talk)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
online draft or automated? If it is online, what time on Wednesday night? I would be interested. In 2 leagues now, but what the hell.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I (along with others) probably forgot about the fantasy football league. It's either that, or everyone was just too scared that I'd kick all your asses and win again!

Is anyone interested in a last minute league? We could draft Wednesday night to set lineups before the game Thursday night. We'll need at least 8 people that are interested by tomorrow night so everyone can join the league.
We have eight already, I say set up a league with password and ID an by Wednesday we will have the other two teams and can draft Wednesday night.

·
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wasn't commish last year, so I can't set up the same league and resend invites from last year. I'll PM ScotchMan about it.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I didn't forget, I just am already in two leagues, and last year really only paid attention to my "primary" league. I apologize for not getting something going for the rest of you before kickoff.

I'll start it up and pass commish to NF.

·
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It looks like most people prefer the ESPN leagues. Since ScotchMan is out, I'll create the league. Give me 20 min and I'll post up the info to join.

·
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PM me your email addresses and I'll send you the invites.

It doesn't look like I can post a link to join unless the league is set to public. We'll open it up to the public tomorrow evening if we don't fill the 10 slots.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I'm in for it.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
PM me your email addresses and I'll send you the invites.

It doesn't look like I can post a link to join unless the league is set to public. We'll open it up to the public tomorrow evening if we don't fill the 10 slots.
Got the email will sign up after work, can't access the site at work!

Before we open it to the public, my wife will play and I'm sure there are others who can getaplayer if needed.

·
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Invites sent to the few who PMed me their email address.

I'm going to sticky this for a couple days.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts