New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i had handed in my pistol permit around march 26th 2012 and a lot of people including the judge in wayne county told me about 6-8 weeks of the of waiting time but i havnt heard anything yet i was wondering about what the time line is right now ?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Exact same time I handed mine in and I was told........5 Months!!

Edit.........You are talking about the completed paperwork for the permit right? You spoke with judge Kehoe and HE told you 6-8 weeks? I did not speak to him, I spoke to the clerk that i handed my completed paper work to.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they told me its should be 6-8 weeks has been there turn around time but she has to telll ya 5 months just because they have to but when i was down at the judges the one who owns toms gun shop in sodus he said its been about 6-8 weeks last couple months

Exact same time I handed mine in and I was told........5 Months!!

Edit.........You are talking about the completed paperwork for the permit right? You spoke with judge Kehoe and HE told you 6-8 weeks? I did not speak to him, I spoke to the clerk that i handed my completed paper work to.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Well it took 3 months for mine to get here and I just got it last week. Just calm down and wait... There's 1 deputy and 1 judge doing all these permits...

I also believe I've figured out that they seem to only do pistol permits on Wednesday's, if you look through the last few threads everything happend on a Wednesday, wether it be the sheriff visit or the judge signing it it has been Wednesdays.

Good luck!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Did the Deputy call to set up the interview or does he just show up? If he called, did it come up as Wayne CO sheriff office or something else? The reason I am asking is I do not answer calls that say private or unavailable....hate telemarketers, and I have been getting a lot more than usual....maybe that is the deputy?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
If it where me, I would start answering all the calls just to be sure!

Did the Deputy call to set up the interview or does he just show up? If he called, did it come up as Wayne CO sheriff office or something else? The reason I am asking is I do not answer calls that say private or unavailable....hate telemarketers, and I have been getting a lot more than usual....maybe that is the deputy?

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
That's what I was thinking.. I don't remember what type of number called me. I answer all calls then hang up if I don't wanna talk lol

Like I said I went 3 months before I heard anything!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts