New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what the current turn around on amendments is in Wayne County? I know the clerks office received it on the 13th. I want to say back in April/May it took over a month to get my last one back.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I called the clerk this afternoon and was told it went to the judge on the 13th. That's the day the clerk revived it. So at least their fast. I've been thinking of just sending prepaid envelops with a tracking number. It suck that most of the guns I buy from people are in county's where they go in and add/delete on the spot.

Also does anyone know if they only do a NICS check every five years or every time you buy privetly? And does that involve sending it to the sheriff then the judge?

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I came home to find a envelope from the clerks office. I guess the they didn't know they sent it out.

Still gonna have to call them. I bought three guns from different people and only got one coupon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.