1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Looks like she forgot how to speak English at the end.:rofl::flag: If that doesn't represent the media, I don't know what does.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
I like my latin people with pappers !!!!!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Is there a back story to the first guy being interviewed? He's bleeding from the head (although it may be that his head almost exploded due to the stupidity of the reporter).

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Good lord she is an idiot.

Number one way to admit defeat in an argument is to play the race card.

See Cuomo's first attack ads for an example.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
LOL, towards the end, she didn't know what to say when the black guy called her out.....

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
The USA allows more Legal Immigrants in one year that all other countries of the planet, combined.
So when you hear som som***** say we need to fix the immigration problem. Tell him he is an idiot.
We need to fix illegal immigration, not the current immigration system.

Beware Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook started a group that runs ads telling you call you congressman and tell them to vote for immigration reform.
We are being played because guys like him think we are stoopid.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
LOL, towards the end, she didn't know what to say when the black guy called her out.....
Actually I would like to see some politicians answer the stupid leading questions they are asked just like that.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
That was great having the unspoken truth about "reverse"racism gettin the fools thinking. Coming from a black dude too..awesome.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I get the impression that she can't speak english well enough to follow the tirade that was unexpectedly lashed apon her.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
You guys are a bunch of sexist.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts