New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
I'm loving the fact that any time there are comments at the bottom of these articles, the vast majority of them are negative. He sure has pissed off a lot of people. Can't wait for the primary tomorrow, and am pulling for Wu like there's no tomorrow. Split that vote, Tim!

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
So, his problem with the Left is that he isn't Progressive enough? That's not good. Those who think that way certainly will not cross party lines and vote for a "Tea Party" candidate.

This state is hopeless!

I'm officially calling New York a lost cause.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I believe in our lifetimes NY is a lost cause. That doesnt mean NY can't come back to America, but I have trouble seeing it happen. A nice first step would be turning king turd Cuomo out of office in November.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I agree with the above posts and would add that I think there are more gun owners worried about their free ride, union privilege, the rights of gay people, and making the rich pay than their guns rights. How else do you explain NY'ers always voting democratic in all major elections? Only after Como attacked our guns did people get mad EVEN THOUGH COMO was ,is and will always be anti-gun, same for Oblama yet they got elected!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Progressive Amnesia

I agree with the above posts and would add that I think there are more gun owners worried about their free ride, union privilege, the rights of gay people, and making the rich pay than their guns rights. How else do you explain NY'ers always voting democratic in all major elections? Only after Como attacked our guns did people get mad EVEN THOUGH COMO was ,is and will always be anti-gun, same for Oblama yet they got elected!
It's called Progressive Amnesia, and it occurs round about election time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts