New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Dillon Square Deal B reloader for sale. I'd like to sell it locally. If you're interested in reloading but don't know how to get started, here's a sweet deal for you. This reloader and the accessories list on the Dillon website for $605 if you bought them new. I'm asking $360 for them, and I will throw in a bunch of other stuff you need to get started - brass, powder, primers, projectiles, a scale for measuring powder. I will help you set up the dies and demonstrate how the reloader is used. I can throw in a primer flip tray and a reloading book that has "how to" instructions, plus recipes for different bullet types and powders. Dillon makes the best reloading machines IMHO, and they have a lifetime warranty- anything breaks, they'll replace it.
I can demo either .40 or .45 cal reloading for you at my home.

Send me a PM if interested.

The list of Dillon equipment included and the price if purchased new is...
SDB reloader with one caliber die set (.40/10mm) $380
Caliber conversion kit (.45acp) $86
Extra toolhead to make quick caliber changes $32
SDB strong mount $54
Metal bullet tray attaches to strong mount $42

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Adding photos and some more info. The press is set up for .40 cal, 180grain loading. It has the metal bullet tray ($42 option) and strong mount ($65 adder). I can throw in a kinetic bullet puller and a plastic primer flip tray. The small powder bar is installed, the large powder bar has never been used, but is included. The low primer warning works. There are a couple of primer pickup tubes, and a couple extra seating dies for different bullet shapes - RN, SWC.
ETA: Just realized how confusing this post is after you read the one above it.
I can remove some items from the list of Dillon stuff to bring the price down if you don't want/need all of it.
If I take out the caliber conversion kit and toolhead the price drops to $295.
The lowest price deal would eliminate the conversion kit, extra toolhead, strong mount, and metal bullet tray the price drops to $225.

Hopefully this makes a little more sense now.
Wood Interior design Wheel Flooring Table

Wood Flooring Gas Table Electronic instrument

·
Registered
850 Posts
I am offering to buy the 38/357 dies and strong mount from whom ever buys this set up. That way your $295 investment would be dropped even lower.... $250 or less for this is a steal.
This is a great price for a nice simple reloading set-up. Can not believe that it has not sold yet.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Caliber conversion kit and toolhead for SDB...
Wood Computer keyboard Input device Hardwood Gas Wood Audio equipment Wood stain Hardwood Household hardware

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOLD- Mods please mark this done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts