New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Well, you succeeded in making me jealous...

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its used... and I am not really too concerned with reliability.. My EDC is a shield 9mm... I can afford to do some tweaking to get this one to run properly.. so lets see how fast i can get this amendment turned around

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I have the Interarms version, since about the mid 80s. Never had a problem other than slide bite.

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
I wonder if it is one of the newer ones that from what I heard won't allow you to fire with the magazine removed. The older ones apparently you can.

I think you got a good deal!

·
Registered
224 Posts
I saw a walther ppks with the red dot missing in the safety channel. Instead, the safety was a black dot.
Does that mean that the red dot fell off? Or do these guns also come with a black safety indicator? I wanted to buy one but by that it looked like it was used and it was being sold for the full price.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah i dont know much about walthers yet.. i just figured it was a good deal so I swept it up, mainly because i am going to be the best man in a wedding in February. and for some reason I dont think my shield goes with a tux as well as a ppk/s.. Atleast thats the story i told my wife..

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
You did good, especially since that gun looks mint and most importantly, the Interarms version is superior to the S&W version.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You did good, especially since that gun looks mint and most importantly, the Interarms version is superior to the S&W version.
There are some minor wear marks on the top of the slide.. im not sure what from but it doesnt appear to be holster wear... they might buff out easy enough.. and there are some tiny scratches on the backstrap.. a white scotchbrite pad will take them out though... all in all i rate it around 80-85% condition

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i picked it up today and man was it filthy.. are blow back guns usually dirty animals or did the last owner just not give a damn and fail to clean it.. It locks up tight though no rattles, and the trigger is nice.. seems to feed hollow points acceptably.. all in all I am happy with it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts