New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walmart in macedon had 5.56 for 13.00 a box of 20. They had about 12 boxes as of sat morning. Sorry for the delay of posting.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Lol I literally just pulled out of there parking lot and they had 1 lonely box of .270

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
EFF them. I haven't been back in that store since the jackwagon sales drone told me my permit was fake and refused to sell me 9mm.

·
Registered
396 Posts
EFF them. I haven't been back in that store since the jackwagon sales drone told me my permit was fake and refused to sell me 9mm.
That store is a joke. If you call it a "Piss Poor" store it would be a 99% upgrade. Every other word from the entire management staff concerning their ordering, receiving and policy about ammo is a lie.

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
Really? Next time take the ammo out of the box and rip the box in half. Tell they guy you are sorry for accidentally ripping the box and the only responsible thing to do is buy the damage product. I do not believe Walmart can send the ammo back. Childish? Maybe but this crap has to stop! I do not think you will get in trouble because you are legal to buy it, you have your permit which meets Walmart's policy and you are willing to buy the product that you accidentally damaged. I wish I was closer because I would like to buy some ammo:p

James

1 - 7 of 7 Posts