New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Wally World this a.m. and picked up a bottle of Hoppe's copper and lead removing solvent that was readily stocked on their shelves.

However, when the item was scanned at the register, the women told me that the stuff was recalled and that federal law prevented the store from selling the product - NO EXCEPTIONS!

Is this another assault on our 2nd Amendment rights by the EPA or other federal agency?

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Sounds like another gun ban run around. If ya can't keep your rifles clean, eventually ya won't be able to shoot them!

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
Now what?

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,236 Posts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
My answer to this is buy a bottle of Sweets bore cleaner ! It strips the crap right out and it smells just as good while you are swabbing your bores ! Hoppes just a little right behind your ears and a dab on your finger at tracks the girls at the local shooting range ! Works for me ! Now if I could get the wife to believe that all these girls followed me home and would let me keep them like lost puppies , I might be happy ! ( ok I'm dreaming again )

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
THERE are many solvents and liquids avalible to clean guns so that wont work too good
Yeah no kidding, but that is the anti-gun mindset. After all, look at how many "assault weapons" they got rid of with the SAFE Act. :wacko:

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
What's gun cleaner?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts