New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Fallng Skies" debuted with their new season last night. If you haven't seen it, it's about resistance fighters against space aliens (illegal BTW) taking control of earth and focusing on the "2nd Mass" military like resistance group in New England.
"The Walking Dead" begins next month. Sooooooooooo
We've got zombies coming from the south, space aliens controlling the northeast. Are we doomed, or what?
OTOH, are these alien/dead threats metaphors for a greater threat, like Democrats? Just askin'. Hey, it's monday morning and I'm bored shatless.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
I can live with the Zombies, they don't vote nor do they protest wall street, or businesses that try to make a profit. They also don't care about domestic drilling.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Falling skies hasn't been canceled yet???????????

I watched 2 minutes of it last season, thought it was cool so I recorded the series on the DVR. I couldn't get past the first episode when I really tried to watch the whole thing.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Falling skies hasn't been canceled yet???????????

I watched 2 minutes of it last season, thought it was cool so I recorded the series on the DVR. I couldn't get past the first episode when I really tried to watch the whole thing.
I keep watching hoping it will get better, but it doesn't seem to want to do that.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Isnt there a preview walking dead episode on soon,before season premiere that is?Thought I seen one advertised the other day but dint catch the date.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I watched the entire first season and it was pretty painful. I won't be watching the second season.
Wasn't that bad...you remember the blob? They made 3+ movies...I watched them all, looking back i'm not sure why...then there was the Nightstalker, with Darren McGowen...you must remember that series, on CBS every friday late night? Come on, admit it..:cool:

·
Registered
420 Posts
I'm with you there, at least with a zombie, you at least run the risk of a zombified ex coming at you....which I'd happily dispatch

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Walking dead Marathon starts now,and some season 3 scenes at 9 pm,I know what ill be doing most the day LOL!!!!

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Wasn't that bad...you remember the blob? They made 3+ movies...I watched them all, looking back i'm not sure why...then there was the Nightstalker, with Darren McGowen...you must remember that series, on CBS every friday late night? Come on, admit it..:cool:
Wow! I remember that show from when I was a kid. Parents would be out, me and my brother home alone, house all dark, getting scared sh!tless watching that show. Good times!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
LOL......The "Walking Dead" are already among us....!! Want proof ?? Go to Wally World and look at all of the fat chicks,waddling around yapping on the pre-paid cell phones wearing camo sweatpants......Scary isn't it ?? Although you don't have to kill them with a head shot......Just take away that little benefit card they carry and watch them melt......:cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts