New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
QUESTION: Well to no surprise I asked if duly registering a so-called "assault weapon" will result in the owner forfeiting some of their 4th Amendment protections (yes incorporated through the 14th to the states) regarding "inspections" on their premise.

ANSWER: "I do not know, that is a good question?"

My Suggestion: People ought to wait until the fine print is read on the form before they decide how to proceed.

QUESTION: "What exactly is a detachable magazine under the new [un]Safe Act?"

ANSWER: "[other than re-reading the garbage on their website] I really cannot give you a definition at this time."

My Suggestion: Bullet button may not work, but the readily restorable BATF standard should help us figure something out that will, any machinists on this site-please start brainstorming and after the Albany-Chuckle-F*cks give us their definition--lets get to work.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Apparently the people answering the phones aren't exactly...knowledgeable when it comes to the SAFE Act.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
this response (regarding inspections and 4th amendment), in conjunction with the facts that the liberals spoke about confiscation and have already proved they can get anything passed, is what makes registering anything you want to keep seem like a foolish decision.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Apparently the people answering the phones aren't exactly...knowledgeable when it comes to the SAFE Act.
Gov:Coumo himself don't know, the people answering the phone with those kinds of answers tells us one thing, its so very vague writen sent of BS not well thought out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.