New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This happened today.

Waited outside for 20 minutes after getting off of the bus today to get my son out of school early. I was inside for 10 minutes and came back out to wait for the bus again. About 10 minutes after waiting for the bus with my kid in hand, two cops show up because they got calls of a "suspicious" person stand out in front of the school.

These Anti's have done a fantastic job at spreading fear at a wildfire rate for no reason at all. Now the Anti feeders are labeling everyone in front of a school as a suspicious person and calling the cops about it.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
2 kids were suspended from school today for pointing loaded fingers at each other.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My son owns 3 nerf guns that hold more than 7 darts. Are they illegal?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Wow.... that is crazy.

I've had some problems picking my brother up from high school too recently, but not this serious.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also wear a bright hunter orange coat when it is cold out which has been every day since hunting season. Why would a suspicious person want to be that visible?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I also wear a bright hunter orange coat when it is cold out which has been every day since hunting season. Why would a suspicious person want to be that visible?
They obviously wouldn't and the people or person who called the cops is a friggin imbecile!! Unfortunately there are plent of them to go around these days.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
don't let anyone named chris rodia drive you to school...

·
Registered
38 Posts
My son owns 3 nerf guns that hold more than 7 darts. Are they illegal?
I know this whole thing is a very serious issue... However when you mentioned this I laughed because I said the same thing at Christmas this year. My son got a Nerf gun (not from me) and it has 18 rnd mags and is full auto :eek:oh:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
This country is f'ed. Too many liberals with moron agendas.
Nothing good can come from all this nonsense.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am waiting for the "dam to burst". That breaking point I have a feeling will happen soon and I need to finish my preps.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
They obviously wouldn't and the people or person who called the cops is a friggin imbecile!! Unfortunately there are plent of them to go around these days.
Especially in this Godforsaken state.

·
Registered
191 Posts
this reminded me of my youth, when some idiot lady with nothing better to do. told the principal a strange man approach kids with a bike after school. My dad on his day off took my bike to school for me to ride after school with my friends. So yeah I got the warning letter from teachers. I told them Ummm the dude who has the bike is my dad. Off course the teacher thought i was lying. He was like was it your dad who was jogging naked etc.. the other day too. My teacher was a huge dick but that is another story. I don't know if he told the principal or not. But after that day I told my dad don't bring the bike, don't want him to be arrested for some freak morons.

·
Registered
398 Posts
These Anti's have done a fantastic job at spreading fear at a wildfire rate for no reason at all. Now the Anti feeders are labeling everyone in front of a school as a suspicious person and calling the cops about it.
What makes you think the call had anything remotely to do with gun politics? People get nervous when schools get shot up.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What makes you think the call had anything remotely to do with gun politics? People get nervous when schools get shot up.
That is absolutely no excuse. I am the only person that wears a bright orange coat daily and wait outside daily for my son. There was absolutely nothing suspicious about me to begin with. Unfortunately the school my son attends is located in a neighborhood filled with rich, white, obama loving *******s.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I am one of the few parents at my kid's school who walks their child into the school building. I've been getting the side-eye (and a few stop-me-and-ask-me-questions-suspiciously) ever since Sandy Hook, and I doubt it's got anything to do with Obama. I'm pretty sure the neighborhood my kid's school is in is Republican right down to the water table.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I had a similar experience recently, though not outside of a school... I was waiting for my wife to finish shopping at Target, our 2 year old son was sleeping in the car seat so I parked in the shade at the very far end of the parking lot.

I decided to download some apps on my phone to kill some time, I got 2 or 3 different camera apps and was messing around taking pics of a nice truck that drove by. Within 10 minutes I was approached by a target employee with a police officer in tow. They had gotten reports of a suspicious person "videotaping people". I laughed and told them what I was doing, but I felt really saddened after that.

Things have changed, people are suspicious and afraid of everyone and everything they see as slightly out of ordinary.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Really? He had already been in the school, they new who he was. It's thinking like this from the school that will scare more kids then a Policeman walking around the school,! We've lost it! Seriously anybody there to do harm is not walking in and then leave weraing hunter orange, are they?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts