New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I submitted my application on February 2nd 2022, a week after my husband. He got his june 3rd, but I'm still waiting, today makes 6 months.How is everyone else's wait in Oneida County, NY? I know they are busy now because everyone is flocking to get theirs because of that law Hochul implemented, but mine was put in way before all this.

·
Super Moderator
3,253 Posts
Call Dan at the pistol office and ask him for the status. He will tell you if it is sitting on the judge's desk waiting for him to sign off on it.

Reactions: humorblues

·
Registered
1 Posts
I submitted my application on February 2nd 2022, a week after my husband. He got his june 3rd, but I'm still waiting, today makes 6 months.How is everyone else's wait in Oneida County, NY? I know they are busy now because everyone is flocking to get theirs because of that law Hochul implemented, but mine was put in way before all this.
I've been waiting since August 2021 :cautious:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Call Dan at the pistol office and ask him for the status. He will tell you if it is sitting on the judge's desk waiting for him to sign off on it.
Called Dan a few times, said the judge had backlog 60 or more. Come to find out my application was misplaced, they found it and is now on judges desk. Yay or nay?🤞

·
Super Moderator
3,253 Posts
Called Dan a few times, said the judge had backlog 60 or more. Come to find out my application was misplaced, they found it and is now on judges desk. Yay or nay?🤞
I would go yay. At least you know you have been approved and the application just needs the judges signature. My daughter's application sat on the judge's desk for a couple weeks. He signs a pile of them all at once when he gets to them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts