New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everyone can thank my daughter for this. She was in such a good mood this morning I wanted to do something nice for my customers.

Anyone who places a order for a in stock size VRI EDC belt today up until midnight will receive free ground shipping on that item.

USA only. Excludes Alaska and Hawaii

No combined orders will receive free shipping

Thanks, Have a good day and pass along the good vibe

Brian

http://www.vrisharpening.com/p220_vri_tactical__edc_belt.html

This also includes any pre orders that were placed before 3/31/2012

·
Registered
275 Posts
That's Awesome! Got to see the belt at the Rochester show. It exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds, and I haven't even worn it yet! I only wished I had arranged for pick up at the show, but it won't be long now...

·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
fantastic! i didn't get to go to the show this weekend to pick up one, so this is perfect. I will be ordering shortly for sure.
is there a coupon code or anything to get the free shipping or will you just do that automatically?

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
how do I order one

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
is there a coupon code

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
No coupon code needed. I have set the item to ship free. It should do it automatically at check out. If it doesn't work I will credit the shipping costs.

Thanks
Brian

·
Registered
275 Posts
Received my belt yesterday and couldn't put it on fast enough, lol. Can't say enough good things about this belt. Thanks Brian! Will put it to more use as soon as my permit comes in.

·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
thanks Brian, this tihng fits great and holds up my glock perfectly!
the quality is top notch too, i'm a happy camper :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts