New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This entire collection came out of garage storage after about 40 years. I'm unsure of actual date of manufacture. You can find out more information and prices of individual peices on FINE OF JAPAN*CHERRY BLOSSOM at Replacements, Ltd
Seems like weird thing to sell here I know, but what the heck, right ? I'd greatly prefer not to have to ship them.

Pattern is cherry blossoms: pink blossoms with grey and dark grey branches: and each piece is platinum rimmed.

Total value as I figure it to buy from replacements.com would be between $400 and $450.
I'm asking in trade just any 2 date coded and functioning preban AR magazines or $60 cash.

Most is new/unused. Some are used but in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. I'm going by the prices listed for "slight imperfections", because you can see someone has used the plates to eat but the condition is very good if not perfect on most pieces. The two chipped pieces listed I'll consider to be free.

The collection has 73 pieces overall.
19 - Flat cups (teacups)
14 - saucer plates
14 - Bread and Butter plates 6 3/8"
12 - Fruit Desert / Sauce bowls 5 5/8"
2 - Round Vegetable Bowls 9"
10 - Dinner Plates 10 1/4"
2- Dinner Plates 10 1/4" - Chipped. One very minor, the other very noticeable.

Willing to trade for Ammo, Mags, Firearms, Accessories, Let me know what you've got. I keep a basic "trade wants" list here
http://www.poisoncat.com/trades.html

Pics will be uploaded shortly.

· Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not that there's been any interest anyway , but I feel I should note that I have since realized that one of the tea cups has two minor chips on the rim.

As far as the price and trade value... I'd really like to get this stuff off of my counter. Actually, being more specific, I'd like to stop K from harassing me to get it off of HER counter.. hehe. I'd probably be willing to make this a REAL steal for anyone who might be interested at all .. just sayin'.

· Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, just for giggles I'm taking one last shot at this. I will trade the entire set for any 2 date coded and functioning preban AR magazines. Or $60 cash.

400 bucks worth (technically) of vintage china for 2 mags. This HAS to make a good Christmas gift for somebody...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.