New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
That video turned out pretty good! You wouldn't happen to have video of the rest of us would you?

I'm thinking of mounting my GoPro camera on my AR next time. That might make for some cool video as well.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That video turned out pretty good! You wouldn't happen to have video of the rest of us would you?

I'm thinking of mounting my GoPro camera on my AR next time. That might make for some cool video as well.
I am working on it. That took me all day just to do that. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nice job on the video. It was a fun day, I just wish I didn't have the mag problems I did, but it was still a good course that Steve came up with. I had just as much fun shooting it with pistol as I did rifle, plus I was faster with the pistol.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Can anybody shoot in these, or do you have to be a member of ORGC?
Thanks

·
awesome for hire.
3,608 Posts
Can anybody shoot in these, or do you have to be a member of ORGC?
Thanks
It's open to everyone for the practical shoots. I have video of mine also, and a video of some of us from last Friday. Just have to get it uploaded!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Lot's of fun that day, Thank's to all who came. We are doing somthing a little different this week a 50/50 shoot this saturday, 50 rounds of rifle and 50 rounds of clay's with lunch. All welcome too come shoot. Help us build the best tactical shoot we can with your support. See you there....

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Lot's of fun that day, Thank's to all who came. We are doing somthing a little different this week a 50/50 shoot this saturday, 50 rounds of rifle and 50 rounds of clay's with lunch. All welcome too come shoot. Help us build the best tactical shoot we can with your support. See you there....
That's cool. I like the fact that you guys change it up every time - keeps it interesting. Can't make this weekend though, hopefully the next one.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Can we just shoot the rifle if we want, i'd hate to embarrass myself on CLays.

·
Registered
86 Posts

I mount my GoPro on my head sometimes, It gives a nice first person point of view, I think all GoPro's come with the head/helmet straps

·
Registered
620 Posts
Can we just shoot the rifle if we want, i'd hate to embarrass myself on CLays.
Yes you can shoot just rifle or just clays. Hope too see ya there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts