New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Generally speaking... I'm not one to like the bullpup KSG style shotguns, HOWEVER, being built off a 870 action?

Yes, I believe its time. Welcome back FPS Russia.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Man who don't like slow motion and the coolest fake Russian with a bullup 870. Ahhh fix complete

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
His partner, and the guy who sourced most of his toys was found tied to a chair and shot in the head. I can't even imagine what the hell happened there.
Holy crap, I knew he was murdered but never got the details, did they catch who did it?

·
Registered
551 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
i love his videos. i am really glad that he's back... One of the best youtube channels and it shows his popularity when he was part of the COD commercials!

Bullpup looks good... I am wondering on the legality of it in our state and city... I wouldn't mind owning one...

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
i love his videos. i am really glad that he's back... One of the best youtube channels and it shows his popularity when he was part of the COD commercials!

Bullpup looks good... I am wondering on the legality of it in our state and city... I wouldn't mind owning one...
Its pump action, and the magazine is the same as a standard 870, you are good to go and it will give the antis aneurisms.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I feel as though the murder was suspect. It was brief coverage (go figure... with such a legit media) and it was at a time when the "gun side" was looking for a spokesperson...* tin foil hat on * it was odd that three trailblazers in the industry died so close together. Who knows. Glad their back now, good to see people still enjoy their God given rights in other states and 90% of the free world known as America. Back to debating how to get ammo for guns we can't have because dictators on a power trip is trippin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts