New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Veterans Gun Depot is working to open an indoor pistol range. They will be going in front of the Green Island a range and they will be in front of the Green Island Board (open to the public) TODAY.

The meeting will begin at 5:30pm today, Tuesday, February 29th, 2013. Location is: 19 George Street, Green Island, NY 12183.

COME SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!!!

·
Registered
832 Posts
i went to the meeting as a customer of the store and was encouraged to see that he got approved to move store into property and also got full approval from the planning board for a law/zoning change to allow it, they did table the approval of the range but all seemed very positive towards it. there was a few people mothers against it and they brought up school safety and children safety as their main argument . i think most people did not feel this applied to this range . make sure to watch 11pm news in albany and im sure it will be on

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
i just bought a Sig 290 and a Glock 36 from these guys in one visit...along with a 16ga shotgun.... they seem like good guys. Very fair prices on all the guns they had in stock.

ill toss in a free plug for a GOOD alternative to the usual suspects like B&Js and Zacks.

indoor range ....yea...i hope it goes through. Right now there are more shooters than clubs and open spots available in the area. We NEED more places to shoot.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I will never support these vile scum who tried to resell my gun after I paid for it. I hope something bad happens and they go broke from liability.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was pleasantly surprised as well. I bought my Walther from them. Fair price; great guys; knowledgeable and honest about what I should buy, including the positives and negatives of each piece. Did not push me towards anything or rush me. On a side note, I did shoot at Albany Pistol Club tonight. Great group as well and the fact that it is open to the public every Tuesday is appealing. $5 to shoot all you want and they provide the target. Just pick up after yourself!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Veterans gun depot indoor shooting range is now open!

VETERANS GUN DEPOT invites you to come and experience the Capital Region's newest Indoor Shooting Range.
Complete with the State-of -the-Art air system, 25 yard handgun & rifle range range, 14 shooting stations (handicap accessible) and Open seven days a week.

Range_7.jpg Range_3.jpg Range_4.jpg

Go to www.[B]VETERANSGUNDEPOT.com [/B]to learn more about the Region's newest Indoor Range.

·
Registered
239 Posts
VETERANS GUN DEPOT invites you to come and experience the Capital Region's newest Indoor Shooting Range.
Complete with the State-of -the-Art air system, 25 yard handgun & rifle range range, 14 shooting stations (handicap accessible) and Open seven days a week.

View attachment 23450 View attachment 23451 View attachment 23452

Go to www.VETERANSGUNDEPOT.comto learn more about the Region's newest Indoor Range.
Looks nice but the prices are crazy!!!! Plus after seeing prices on their in stock guns, $25 a box for blazer .380 and basically a full cavity search to buy ammo...I think I'll pass!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts