New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets not give up now, check the honest delegate count to date The Real 2012 Delegate Count for the Republican Primaries & Caucuses, not the inflated fodder of the mass media. Ron Paul still has a strong and very real chance to make the ticket. This will be the most important election in our generation, for our kids generation, our grandkids, and beyond. Please continue to spread the word, because as like most if not all of you, I continue to believe and fight for the US Constitution, life, liberty, and the persuit of happiness. A very powerful ad for your enjoyment:

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I figured it was going to be this one, but that's a great video, too. It's almost funny, but people haven't been getting that excited for Santorum, Gingrich, Romney, or even Obama.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Or what about the nation of Iran, that we had great influence in their development, is now a terrorist state that must be wiped off the face of the earth. The beating of the war drums has subsided for now...until...?

The Truth About Iran - YouTube

People tend to forget the past very easily unfortunately.

·
Registered
522 Posts
wow that was good... and Iran? same thing we did with Iraq.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Ron Paul is the man.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
It's sad but we all know it's between Obama and Mitt. I hate to say it but I can't really see much of a difference for the average citizen. We need drastic change. Not business as usual.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Liberty and small government are no longer American values. It just gets a lot of lip service. Always keep these values close, but I think we need to accept the fact that our country is a failed experiment.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Liberty and small government are no longer American values. It just gets a lot of lip service. Always keep these values close, but I think we need to accept the fact that our country is a failed experiment.
Every empire falls eventually. It's not too late for our country, but it's getting close. We need to separate business from government. We need term limits. We need alot of things to change. Don't even get me started on the "patriot act". Sadly most Americans are either too stupid to know whats going on, or they just don't care.

Edit: Never mind, a reality t.v. show just came on. I have more important things to think about.

·
Registered
290 Posts
He won OK today

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Ron Paul gives us a reason to believe like we have not seen in uncounted years.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
I wonder how many delegate he actually has. He still has a chance but it is still slim. Go Ron Paul!!

James
He won Louisiana, Oklahoma and Idaho yesterday, but good luck finding that news in your local papers.

EVERY caucus state has gone RP's way, much to the dismay of The Machine.

Incidentally, those "bound" delegates the media loves to talk about are not actually "bound."

GOP Rules provide for autonomy of delegates, and there's precedent to back that point.

One thing is for sure, Tampa WILL NOT go as scripted by The Machine.

Ron Paul's supporters are not going to back another RINO, nor will they be silenced.

Personally, I'm absolutely thrilled with the destruction going on at the Party level, the Woollys don't know what hit them!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Shame he has ended his active campaign. I hope he's done enough to get on the ballot. I'll never vote for the lesser of two evils. Enough votes for the underdog and it will one day send a message that it isn't just money and slick campaigns that the people want.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Shame he has ended his active campaign. I hope he's done enough to get on the ballot. I'll never vote for the lesser of two evils. Enough votes for the underdog and it will one day send a message that it isn't just money and slick campaigns that the people want.
hopefully he drops out completely and endorses Romney

1 - 20 of 52 Posts