New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Dear God,

They say "what goes around comes around." Please see that this is true.

Love,
Dr. Evil

PS- go **** yourself Mike

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
He needs to seek mental heathcare immediately. This is not something a mentally healthy person would write.

Man, the NRA really unhinges these types, I'll bet Alan Gura reads these things and laughs his ass off. SAF is the spearpoint of 2A rights, not the NRA.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
The comments are unilaterally supportive.......of the converse of his rant.

I'm a firm believer that the hoplophobes on the left are as anti-gun as they are because their mental stability is so unstable they believe the rest of us are as nutty as them. They couldn't possibly handle the responsibility of gun ownership so they think everyone must be just as irresponsible as they are. His rant proves his instability and supports our conclusion.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Couldn't that be considered a death threat of some sort?? Talk about taxation without representation!! If those in the US govt wish death to the law abiding gun owners whom belong to the NRA ..... I believe it's time to force them out of power forcefully!! They made their bed .... now they can lay in it!!

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
How these Demorats get away with this is beyond belief if it was a gun owner, he would have a swat team in full gear arresting him and taking all his guns.
But being a lib CS he gets away with it.

·
Registered
554 Posts
If this isn't met with outrage by everyone; mostly his elected peers, then we are moving Mach 10 towards the wall.

FUAC FUAC FUAC FUAC

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
This is the same idiot that Greta Van Susteren destroyed on her show earlier this year after he vowed to wage war against the Tea Party, NRA, and Fox News. The results of his IQ test came back as "honorable mention".

·
Registered
740 Posts
Another hate filled liberal democrat. If enough people like him get into office in this country we will see killing fields and concentration camps. Killing seems to be ok with this enlightened progressive democrat as long as it's being carried out on his whim. Stalin and Pol Pot would approve.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Cant this ******* be arrested and charged with death threats? God knows any citizen would be arrested by a swat team and charged with threatening anyones life especially a politicians life.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
And I'm sure THIS time god is going to act!

xD

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Cant this ******* be arrested and charged with death threats? God knows any citizen would be arrested by a swat team and charged with threatening anyones life especially a politicians life.
People make death threats against me all the time, it's not a big deal... geez, guys. He's not even making a threat, he's saying he hopes god does it. He's a wacko, but can we who talk about how there are too many laws try and avoid making tweets criminal offenses?

·
Registered
74 Posts
He looks like a Saturday Night Live character.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Authorities should look into these type of situations seriously and determine whether there is a potential threat from this goon or otherwise send him to get psychiatric help.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
People make death threats against me all the time, it's not a big deal... geez, guys. He's not even making a threat, he's saying he hopes god does it. He's a wacko, but can we who talk about how there are too many laws try and avoid making tweets criminal offenses?
First off, are you a politician elected to represent the people and paid via tax dollars .... and over paid at that, and have you wished death to those that oppose you?? Any threat via multimedia is already illegal and is taken more seriously than if one made a threat right to the persons face!! The govt has already passed laws "to protect you". LMFAO Ask me how I know this!! Maybe his "wish" will come true since his"god", known as the US govt, holds a patent on ebola. Not at all a lie nor a tin foil hat thing. It's 100% true. The pentagon I believe applied for, and received, the patent for a strain of ebola that can be used to wipe out everyone should the need arise. Maybe if he asks nicely "his god" can release this in the public??? FUUSGOVT!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts