New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
A police department selling guns? To the public? Hope the gun buy back prices are the same as they buy them from the public?

addendum:
The measure, which was expected to pass, would allow police to sell seven Heckler and Koch MP-5 submachine guns to AX Tactical LLC, a gun-manufacturing company based in Yorkville.
$100 each boys; "assault" weapon current buy back pricing.

·
Registered
764 Posts
The big question is are the MP5's pre 86? If so thats a pretty cheap price and I have no clue how they came up with the notion that they are "depreciating" Rectangle Slope Plot Font Line

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The big question is are the MP5's pre 86? If so thats a pretty cheap price and I have no clue how they came up with the notion that they are "depreciating"
Its a scam lol! My friend who is a class 3 dealer in VT got rich doing this. He would go to PD's and offer brand new semi AR's in trade for their old M-16's. Nice racket $1000 new AR-15 for a $10,000-$20,000 M-16. Departments would trade a dozen at a time for nice new flat top and railed rifles, I really think they had no clue. You know those old full autos sure waste ammo, don't want to break the budget lol!

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Departments always basically give old equipment away. It's like buying a car, value goes down by half as soon as you leave the lot.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
It's either sell it cheap to keep the budget high or face a budget cut that no one really wants except the taxpayer . Plus no matter what they get for the arms , sometimes after running them through the armerors , the cost can get right up there !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts