1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
My feeling on that issue is: If I cant trust my kids teacher with a gun I cant trust them to be teaching my kid in the first place. But regarding this story like you said chit happens

·
Registered
465 Posts
Note to self-Always keep hand on correct pistol when in mens room.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Note to self-Always keep hand on correct pistol when in mens room.
Either that or place pistol on the floor close to the wall until done using the facilities, then reholster and then proceed ! But ya gotta admit I will bet the teacher didn't need any milk of magnesia after the gun went off ! I'm betting the **** flew right out really fast ! Ok I'm laughing now !

·
Registered
221 Posts
My oldest who does not live with me goes to school in ulster county...
Last year a security officer in the school dropped his firearm and it discharged, creating a hole on the floor....
I couldn't find anything on it in the news down here is libtard Westchester
WHY? because it is a gun friendly community and they wouldn't exploit carelessness to further the antis agenda.

QUOTE=catskillkid;954526]Toilet Trouble: Utah Teacher Shoots Self Inside School Bathroom - Bearing Arms

Accidental discharge from a teacher in Utah with a CC license. Already the antis are all over this and why we shouldn't have guns in schools. Teacher screwed up, that's for sure. But, at the risk of making a bad pun, **** happens.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My oldest who does not live with me goes to school in ulster county...
Last year a security officer in the school dropped his firearm and it discharged, creating a hole on the floor....
I couldn't find anything on it in the news down here is libtard Westchester
WHY? because it is a gun friendly community and they wouldn't exploit carelessness to further the antis agenda.

QUOTE=catskillkid;954526]Toilet Trouble: Utah Teacher Shoots Self Inside School Bathroom - Bearing Arms

Accidental discharge from a teacher in Utah with a CC license. Already the antis are all over this and why we shouldn't have guns in schools. Teacher screwed up, that's for sure. But, at the risk of making a bad pun, **** happens.
[/QUOTE]

They actually had a write-up on that incident in the Kingston Freeman and it was (in my interpretation) fairly anti gun. Basically raised the issue that we shouldn't have any guns in schools, even with security guards.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
i can see the spin now:
"What is my kid happened to be there and got shot?"

Well....if your kid is in a bathroom stall with a teacher, you've got more to worry about than the kid being shot, don't you?

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
I will GLADLY take my chances with a legally armed civilian in a school over a nut with nobody to stop them. FUSHEEP!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts