Looking for single stage press or turret
scale
powder measurer
let me know what u have an price
Message me thanks

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have not listed this any where, but if you are interested I have a Dillion550B reloader, comes with RCBS dies for 45acp and Dillion dies for 45 colt. In addition there will be approx. 2K 45 acp brass and I think 180 or so 45 colt brass, 250 grain lead bullets for the 45 colt have not counted the bullets. Also have a O'hause scale (balance beam) with cover, pan etc. Would like to sell the whole lot - if you are interested let me know, would like local sale, to heavy to ship all this stuff. Let me know and I will put a price on it for you. Thanks USAF retired My Son was a marine, crew chief for President Reagan helicopter. Oh forgot also have large Dillion vibrator for brass polish/cleaning and a SIG STX 45acp.....that is about it....regards Manny

·
Registered
905 Posts
got a rcbs 10-10 scale in pretty nice shape and fine mechanical shape for $65 plus shipping which i would guess would be $12-$15 to you.

send a pm if interested .......

·
Registered
984 Posts
I have not listed this any where, but if you are interested I have a Dillion550B reloader, comes with RCBS dies for 45acp and Dillion dies for 45 colt. In addition there will be approx. 2K 45 acp brass and I think 180 or so 45 colt brass, 250 grain lead bullets for the 45 colt have not counted the bullets. Also have a O'hause scale (balance beam) with cover, pan etc. Would like to sell the whole lot - if you are interested let me know, would like local sale, to heavy to ship all this stuff. Let me know and I will put a price on it for you. Thanks USAF retired My Son was a marine, crew chief for President Reagan helicopter. Oh forgot also have large Dillion vibrator for brass polish/cleaning and a SIG STX 45acp.....that is about it....regards Manny
I don't mean to hijack, but are you interested in parting with the tumbler if nothing else pans out? You can PM me if so.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I really want to keep this all together - this would give the buyer all the stuff he needs to get started the day he sets it up, thanks Manny

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry it took so long to respond everyone I dod end up buying a lee Thierry press I appreciate all the help

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
If the OP or anyone else needs a tumbler, I have a spare taking up space. It is bulky to ship though so I would prefer a face to face deal near Saratoga/Albany.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts