New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put a US Flag sticker/decal on my truck. Not a huge one, just a little one in the corner. Where the hell can I find these things?

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I see these things as advance/autozone in there little sticker sections all the time.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Pretty sure they're on the boat on the way here from china.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I want to put a US Flag sticker/decal on my truck. Not a huge one, just a little one in the corner. Where the hell can I find these things?[/QUOTE

pm me you info and i'll send you a few ......we have a bunch at work they are approx 4 3/4 in x 7 in

·
Registered
76 Posts
Go to Stars & Stripes on South Av. It is a store run by vets and is a part of the Veterans Outreach Center.

In fact, since Memorial Day is coming, I'd encourage everyone to buy their flags, banners, etc there. Skip the flags from Lowe's and go buy them from someone who has worn that very flag on their uniform as a service member of the United States.

455 South Av
Rochester, NY 14620

Stars & Stripes : The Flag Store

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Go to Stars & Stripes on South Av. It is a store run by vets and is a part of the Veterans Outreach Center.

In fact, since Memorial Day is coming, I'd encourage everyone to buy their flags, banners, etc there. Skip the flags from Lowe's and go buy them from someone who has worn that very flag on their uniform as a service member of the United States.

455 South Av
Rochester, NY 14620

Thanks for sharing this! I am going down there for sure to buy one. I never even realized it was there. Judging by the address, it is very close to Johns Tex Mex.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts

455 South Av
Rochester, NY 14620

One of our site members volunteers for that organization and I had a chance to ask him a little bit about it at one of our gun show meetups. Great organization and I also highly recommend supporting them.

·
Registered
164 Posts
grunt.com usmc apparel store they have a huge auto section(lots of stickers)

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
The best flag on your vehicle is to get Veterans plates.

·
Registered
76 Posts
One of our site members volunteers for that organization and I had a chance to ask him a little bit about it at one of our gun show meetups. Great organization and I also highly recommend supporting them.
I wonder if I have met this member before.... my father was one of the founders of VVA Chapter 20 on South Av. I rember being a little kid and going to the house they were renovating into the offices it is now.
If that member sees this post, email me at the address in my signature.

·
Registered
740 Posts

455 South Av
Rochester, NY 14620

Thanks for the heads up on that, its time to replace my flag, and I was gonna buy an Annin from Wallyworld. Id rather buy from that place.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts