New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
They were packing non-NY complaint Swiss Army Knives.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Seriously... wtf is going on with people? It's time to drop the pay for these hacks by 50%. This way, it'll be job they want to do, not do it because they are getting paid "bank" to be gestapo ****s.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
They also wanted to know why the Boy Scouts were hauling "excessive amounts of lighters, matches and knives," Fox said.
They're Boy Scouts on a three week camp out. If they abide by their motto of "Be Prepared" I'd hope they'd have plenty of these survival staples.

I wonder how many actual criminals or those seeking to do us harm crossed through the border while the agents were busy with this troop.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Shocker of the article...

"U.S. Customs and Border Protection said they've had a chance to investigate - and they can't find anything out of the ordinary."

It's true, but not in the way CBP thinks it's true.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Sounds like the guys on the northern border are a bit overzealous from lack of action. How about they get sent down south and put that energy to good use.
They might actually stumble into something that they can use their pent up aggression on.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
"Nothing out of the ordinary happened".

Good to know the it is regular practice to point a loaded firearm at a child.
If in fact that did occur!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
The government probably considers the Boy Scouts a domestic terrorist group because they can sustain in nature and are good with knives.

And that agent who pointed a gun at a child's head hopefully gets surprised and violated by a grizzly bear one day.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
well, if the accounts of the story are true (and I have no reason to believe that a scout leader is going to make this up) then this is pretty appalling behavior by CBP. I am really not surprised to tell you the truth. Americans are being treated pretty poorly as of late, while illegals are crossing the borders without even being confronted (like mentioned in the article).

i bet that douchebag feels like a real tough guy for pulling his gun on a freaking boyscout. and since when cant we take pictures of federal agents and federal buildings? dont we own that **** anyway? so we have to pay federal taxes but cant take pictures of the buildings they steal our money to pay for??wtf

·
Registered
432 Posts
Sounds like the guys on the northern border are a bit overzealous from lack of action. How about they get sent down south and put that energy to good use.
They might actually stumble into something that they can use their pent up aggression on.
Actually all the BP on the northern boarder have to pay there dues on the southern boarder first, and learn to speak Spanish. If a NY local joins the BP it takes up to 18 month to even be able to request a transfer up here.

Now CBP officers (Customs and Boarder Protection) are not the same as boarder patrol, they work the crossing ONLY and are typically hired locally, but still require an 18 week "boot camp".

But still disgusting if true, but it seems all LE are getting worse and worse.

EDIT: I was unaware this article said it was at a crossing, other post of the incident on facbook make it sound like boarder patrol, not a customs agent. So yes these officers most likely never paid there dues on the southern boarder.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
When law enforcement are hired they go through rigorous psych exams and questioning , these exams can be used for good as well as evil.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts