Registered
450 Posts
Done.

RalphXL

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chris, you coming out to Long Island again any time soon?
You bet, working on dates now at end of July or early August. Knife on a Thursday evening, Shotgun on Friday and Carbine on Saturday. Then be back down again in the fall for Carbine and Pistol.

Hope you can make it to one of them.

Chris

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chris--keep me posted on the LI classes.
Matt and Verg,

Here are the dates we just got set.

Thursday evening July 29th - Tactical Folding Knife Skills
Friday July 30th - Combative Shotgun Skills 1+2
Saturdy July 31st- Combative Carbine Skills 1+2

The firearms classes are being held at LIPSA- Pine Barrens Range
The knife class is at a private location I will post directions to in the formal course announcement.

Verg, registration links for all these classes should go up on my website sometime today or tomorrow. Last year the carbine class sold out in less than a day so I would suggest you keep your eye on it in order to secure a spot if interested. The Shotgun class is already more than half full with LIPSA members who have contacted me.

Matt, I would be honored if you could join us for the knife class and demonstrate some of the WW2 knife techniques? I am not sure of time yet as I have to figure out travel etc.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
You bet, working on dates now at end of July or early August. Knife on a Thursday evening, Shotgun on Friday and Carbine on Saturday. Then be back down again in the fall for Carbine and Pistol.
Hope you can make it to one of them.
Chris
that's great news. my brother and I will be a at least 2 of those!! :cheers:

(I'll make sure to check your site to reg ASAP).

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Me and my brother are all set for July Chris. can't wait. BTW, it was great meeting you at the Otisco Gun Club PFC Def. Carb. Operator class. that was a great day for a nOOb like me. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts