New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I am Iron Man!
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about registering for the 2/16 class at Pulaski, wondering if anyone else from the site might be doing the same.

Feb 02, 2012 AC 1 NY, Bath Bath Police Department Freshly 31 Info & Register
Feb 28, 2012 AC 1 NY, Cheektowaga Erie County Sheriff's Office Freshly 24 Info & Register
Feb 14, 2012 AC 1 NY, Farmingdale NY State University Police @ Farmingdale Schmitt 25 Info & Register
Feb 16, 2012 AC 1 NY, Pulaski NYS-DEC Training Academy Schmitt 22 Info & Register
Jul 17, 2012 AC 1 NY, Rockville Centre Rockville Centre Police Department Freshly 31 Info & Register
Jan 31, 2012 AC 1 NY, Watertown Jefferson County Sheriff's Office Freshly 14 Info & Register

I'll be attending as a GSSF member (Glock Sport Shooting Foundation), otherwise I think you have to be LEO, military, dealer/distributor or FFL to attend.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I took the Glock armorer course a couple months ago. Very informative and thorough class. Enjoy!

·
Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,322 Posts
My cert expires on 06/12 so I have to re-cert and I'm attendeding the Watertown one.

·
awesome for hire.
3,608 Posts
My cert expires on 06/12 so I have to re-cert and I'm attendeding the Watertown one.
Hmm I need to take one still and I think I have a credit with Glock Training. Might have to join you at the Watertown one. :)

·
2,322 Posts
Maybe you can teach me how to spell while we're there. derp

·
awesome for hire.
3,608 Posts
Just registered for the Watertown one.... anyone else in?

·
2,322 Posts
So now I have to see you at Oneida on Fri/Sat and now on Tues too?

·
awesome for hire.
3,608 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I'm taking the class in March.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
And... back on the topic of who's going to the class and not a bitch fest because someone didn't sign up for GSSF...

thread cleaned up.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Thanks Jeff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts