New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today as I come home from work. I see my neighbor's wife pull up my repeal the unSAFE act sign and walk back to her house with it.

My sign was actually on my other neighbor's property, which I dutifully asked permission to place it there. I don't get much traffic on my dead end.

I purposefully did not confront her, to prevent false accusation of assault and harrassment. I left a voicemail on the husband's cell asking that it be replaced (my wife would not alow me to call her directly, she doesn't want a neighbor war). I prefer not to go to the police for something so ridiculous. There will be another sign there by tomorrow one way or another.

I'll keep you guys posted.

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
She'll lie and say it wasn't her. Your word against hers. Should have confronted her or used a camera phone.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Either way...your wife got the neighbor war

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Break out the trusty trail cam!
Yea! Maybe its unclewilleys vandalizing dudes wife, picken up the slack while hubbys in for questioning..

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
"I prefer not to go to the police for something so ridiculous"

Seriously? Ridiculous? We have a different opinion of the meaning of ridiculous. I'd say your neighbor was the one being ridiculous. Theft is theft whether it is our rights or a sign standing up for our rights.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Put up the new sign, and get a trail cam guarding it!

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
The trail cam is your friend.

Oh look , see, this is you, right there ,yep, and here you are pulling my sign from the ground , and heres you walking away with my sign. Any questions?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Trailcam wont do nodda, if he dont care to pursuit further..dont forget, wifey needs calm on the block

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
WTF is wrong with some people? I guess their communist parents never taught them that stealing is wrong.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
She attacked liberty and America, why the **** do you want to play nice with a terrorist?

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
You sound pretty whipped.
If its my mother****ing sign that some skank hoe slut little ***** is stealing, you bet your ass I will be in her face with police on the way.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
I'd probably put up a sign facing their house "Mary (whatever), would you put my sign back please". Seriously, that sucks. Good luck.

·
Registered
61 Posts
commentors are forgetting the sign was on her real property
she had every right to revoke permission
He said the sign was on the other neighbors property. As someone else said I would have used the camera phone and then called police. I would have accused her without saying I had pictures and let her lie to the officer. Makes her look even worse when you pull out the phone and show the proof

1 - 20 of 119 Posts