New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Quote " Hardrada "
The contractors of the document are dead.. we are not amongst any of them.

Precisely ...

was it a Contract ...??
No. A contract empowers or restrains all signatories as interpreted and enforced by a third party, a judge. The people are the sole interpreters of the constitution and have the power to amend or abrogate it at will. The government has convinced most of us that it has the supreme power and that it's decisions are final but that is not true.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Quote " Hardrada "
The contractors of the document are dead.. we are not amongst any of them.

Precisely ...

was it a Contract ...??
I don't think, fundamentally and more so, within common understanding even back then, that the Constitution FOR the United States was a contract signed by several and meant for them only. This is not a notion I subscribe to.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Exactly ....
OK, so how did You acquire Standing under the Constitution ..??
You gain standing because the rights were retained by the people. I am a "people", therefore, I inherit the standing of The Founders. If The Founders had intended to reserve these rights for themselves, they would have declared such but they extended the rights to The People.....me , you and Hardrada. They did not retain the power of "The People" to themselves. The final interpretation of The Constitution, as I initially stated, is empowered to The People and includes the right of generational inheritance as is the general and binding interpretation of "The People".

·
Registered
16,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Exactly what legal basis are YOU using to substantiate that YOU personally, are " one of the People " ..??

if You desire to claim a " right", you must substantiate a legal interest in such Right, i.e. Standing
Would being a citizen of the US be the answer? (Keep it going guys, I am learning a great deal)

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.