1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Wtf?!?!

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Well isnt that what America is all about? An out of control government that doesnt follow its own laws and decide where and what types of people should live. Isnt that in the bill of rights somewhere?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Well, Since good hard working tax paying people are the minority now in NY does that mean they'll be shipping more of that kind of people here? After all we have to be fair and its for the children. If you don't agree with every word I said your a racist and sharpton is coming to protest in front of your house right now

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
If they mix the races everyone will blend into one type of person, a brownish, whitish, blueish brown eyed person. we would all be one race again. Naaaa that will never happen, our Gov would have too hard of a time keeping us divided. Americas multi culture works well for the criminals who loot us at will.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I think someone needs to find out what kind of people live near that guy.....my guess is rich.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
If they mix the races everyone will blend into one type of person, a brownish, whitish, blueish brown eyed person. we would all be one race again. Naaaa that will never happen, our Gov would have too hard of a time keeping us divided. Americas multi culture works well for the criminals who loot us at will.
then it would be brown eyes vs blue eyes

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
I live where I live for many reasons. Not because my neighbors look like me, it is because we have many of the same beliefs. We beleive in a clean and maintained area. We have many of the same morals and ethics, we like the school system that we send our kids, safe and clean. We like the fact that we all take care of our yards and houses. We all pay for what we have, little or no hand outs. We don not want our areas to turn out like Detriot and Chicago. If a certain class of people decide to stay down, decide to live like animals, dicide to remain at the bottom of society, that is their own doing. I did not put them there, I do not keep them there. If they want to move up, they can get off their asses, find a job and move up. Do not punish me, the "protected class", because of the decisions that they have made!

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Talk about racism. They have the nerve to call us racist, they should look in the mirror to see who's displaying racism in this country.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
People he ran on this crap. People with the money must give money to people without, white folks are evil and must pay for being white. So I get how he won the first time, people were gidding to elect the first black president, but fool me once, shame on you fool me twice:

WE ARE F"IN IDIOTS!!!

I know I have said it before, but thanks to those that voted for him.

·
Registered
157 Posts
They tried pulling this bs in Westchester. I pay a ton in rent to live in a nice quiet area, I don't want trash coming in and ruining everything. Play nice and share. I don't think so.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I'm not racist, I lived in the hood, I was poor, broke and low low class and worked my ass off to be in a good neighborhood with great schools for my son. I WORKED FOR IT

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Now there's no reason to work hard. There's suckers like us that establish the nice neighborhoods and then they will get a grant or tax credits to live where they can't afford to. And bringing do the property values everytime more of them move in.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Now I REALLY have to save up for more guns and ammo! It's bad enough I've got a bunch of townhouse tenements down the road from me, now they want to bring the welfare leeches into my neighborhood? I'd better make sure my TV is bolted down.

·
Registered
607 Posts
obummer would tell you "You didn't get there by yourself!"
He pulled this one on Rick Pitino when the Louisville Cardinals visited the WH after their championship. This guy has no boundaries.... He actually told Pitino he didn't win on his own, his players got him there.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
BHO likes to stir the pot.

He who stirs the pot gets to lick the spoon.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts