1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
741 Posts
These whacko's with short fuses makes a good argument to be armed and ready at all times.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
We need some kind of PSA to convince crazy people to shoot themselves first. The More You Know!

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
gezzz, I have had an on going dispute with my neighbor behind me. For the last three years or so her Standard Poodle (Black) just sits in the back yard and barks for no particular reason.

First she is a HUGE (literally~~~300+lbs) fan of NObama. Second she has a barking dog named Magic. I know the dogs name because she keeps yelling at Magic to "shut up" at 3:30am

She has conversations with her dogs, that go something like this:

Fat Neighbor (FN), Magic, shut up, MAGIC, stop, MAGIC don't make me come over there, MAGIC, we have had this conversation, MAGIC,stop it

ME <fairly loud so she can hear me> most useless dumbass dog in the Western Hemisphere, most be an Obama lover, just a useless POS

FN, Magic, come on. He's not worth the effort

ME: Thank god

But I would never even consider anything mean to the dog or the owner for a couple reasons. First, it's the owners problem that Magic has a nervous issue that makes her bark at all hours.

Second, (and most important) I don't have the time or energy to mess with grossly over weight stupidity......thats what the N.E.T officer is for ;)

(Thats stands for Neighborhood Empowerment Team) I think.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Easy suction for barking dogs take some ground beef and smear peanut butter all over it the toss it over the fence the no more barking for a while at least

·
Registered
38 Posts
Such an awful reason for people to have lost their lives. Unfortunately none of them were armed, or able to successfully use them. Sad day.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
I would love to get popcorn and watch you, and magic's owner go at it.
it would be over before it started, she out weighs me 2 to 1~~~and I lost 10 lbs in the last month

1 - 10 of 10 Posts