New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Some years are better than others. Most of time I end up with a deal on something that isn't a gun.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I might have a trunk full of C&R stuff and maybe some ammo hope a friend has room on his table.
Will find out Friday, if I accept the offer being made on my house then most of my collection will go....

·
Registered
451 Posts
Where are you setting up? :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My friend has set up in the same spot the last few years. Club house side right off the road in the north corner. He's the old guy with the same guns any always has a few drillings on the table.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Well..... if you're traveling to the gun show and are looking for some more entertainment afterwards.... there's a gigantic motocross race in town that weekend.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
GUNSHOW REPORT:
Good day for gunshow / flea market. Lots of vendors for both firearms and flea mkt. items. Walked around for 2.5 hours and saw some fair deals and some over priced as usual. Would go again...

·
Registered
451 Posts
I got a leather sheath for my Mora 612 and some Golden Tiger. That was about it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I enjoyed the show- lots of folks swung by to browse. I only regret I wasn't able to sell more targets, and that I wasn't able to wander the show to add to my collection!

·
Registered
72 Posts
It was my first time there and I enjoyed it very much. I wasn't surprised by the overpriced items and I can't believe some of these dealers think we are that dumb to pay their inflated prices. How about the older lady to the right as you came in that was trying to sell bricks of .22 for $100. I was offended and told her to save room in her vehicle to take it back home with her for that price. I ended up selling a older .22 rifle on a whim and made a decent profit so I bought a pistol. I already have plans to go back next year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts