New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ultimatum to US:

So the crazy murdering sand folks want us to make statements against Islam illegal here. Good luck with that.

Bonus awesome found in the details though:

"One of the participants of the rally, Abdullah Ismail, passed away after he was taken to Mayo Hospital. Witnesses said he had complained of feeling unwell from the smoke from US flags burnt at the rally."
HA. HAHAHA. Suck goat pecker in hell, you doucher!

Silly people.

· Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^Right, I constantly find groups of American Christians raiding embassies, killing people, and demanding that laws in other countries be changed.

Oh wait, no I don't. Because it's completely culturally disconnected, and not part of the culture.

That being said, you're right in that there's morons in all faith. But these ones are pretty universal in theirs.

I didn't know I was on a gun board with a bunch of liberals.

· Registered
3,406 Posts
Open your eyes Ralph, you're kidding yourself.

Calling me a "liberal" is truly hilarious, I'll bet I've been voting Republican LONGER than you've been alive.

· Registered
8,342 Posts
You can find zealots in EVERY religious denomination, Muslims are HARDLY alone in their craziness.
Very true, however I don't recall the last time I have seen other religions protest through out the entire world about nothing. America did not create or post that video. If that's what the protests are even about. It's funny that they (the protesters not all Muslims) hate America and record the flag burnings on I phones.

· Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Open your eyes Ralph, you're kidding yourself.

Calling me a "liberal" is truly hilarious, I'll bet I've been voting Republican LONGER than you've been alive.
Other than our one nutjob in the Sikh temple, how often do large groups of Christians raid embassies here and kill people, or get together in large enraged groups to demand change ELSEWHERE?

I'm eagerly awaiting some sort of counterpoint and not just some verbal diahrrea about 'Oh there's bad folks in all religions'.

Moral relativism is a scourge.

· Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Muslims offended by portrayal of Mohammed as a pedophile that encourages violence and overreaction... Respond with violence and overreaction.

I fail to see how ANYONE except a sympathizer can not find the irony in that.

· Registered
274 Posts
Very true, however I don't recall the last time I have seen other religions protest through out the entire world about nothing. It's funny that they hate America and record the flag burnings on I phones.
Agreed. There are extremists in every religion, or at least there are people masquerading as religious during their actions to justify them for their own means. The problem with Islam is that it universally demands a violent response to any criticism of itself. Often the Islamic extremists are those who adhere to their faith the closest.

· Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Agreed. There are extremists in every religion, or at least there are people masquerading as religious during their actions to justify them for their own means. The problem with Islam is that it universally demands a violent response to any criticism of itself. Often the Islamic extremists are those who adhere to their faith the closest.
People burn bibles; We shake our head and go 'That's sad'.

Someone insults Mohammed; Half the world burns.

What's sad is that our State Department will apologize and I'd be shocked to not see the Muslim-In-Chief try to make changes that silence us on the subject of Islam.

I think I'm going to get a different colored Infidel shirt for every day of the week.

· Registered
5,426 Posts
I don't even wanna read the article, but the fact that he died burning our flags (if that was the cause) makes me laugh.

· Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Therein lies the problem; We moved forward, and so did the rest of the world. Islam is still operating on a 1200 year old modus operandi.

· Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No. Just an apologist.

· Registered
10,544 Posts
One in four in this world are Muslim. If all Muslims were violent, wouldn't our planet be charred earth by now?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Islam. As someone who hates all religion, I can honestly say, without bias, that Islam is one of the worst, but to act as if violence is a fundamental part of the faith is dishonest. By fundamental, I'm not talking about what's encouraged in holy books, I'm talking about in practice. If we were talking about holy books, then you would also have to admit that violence is a fundamental part of Christian doctrine since the bible is rife with sanctioned violence.

· Registered
3,406 Posts
You have to go back a few centuries to find that kind of violence. The weirdness is much more evolved now.
Centuries?

You've apparently forgotten about Rwanda.

Dehumanizing people with broad strokes is simple answer to a complex question that only makes things worse.

While Islamic "tolerance" in the Arab world is largely an oxymoron, there's PLENTY of Muslims who're not crazies.

If knowing this fact makes me a "liberal" in your book, then you've little understanding of what TRUE conservatism really means.

I judge people as INDIVIDUALS, not as groups.

· Registered
334 Posts
Ultimatum to US:

So the crazy murdering sand folks want us to make statements against Islam illegal here. Good luck with that.

Bonus awesome found in the details though:

"One of the participants of the rally, Abdullah Ismail, passed away after he was taken to Mayo Hospital. Witnesses said he had complained of feeling unwell from the smoke from US flags burnt at the rally."

HA. HAHAHA. Suck goat pecker in hell, you doucher!

Silly people.
After our Walmart debate, Im glad i can find something i agree with you about.;)
Although i also agree with GuyMontag that there are crazies in every religion, but these boys are taking it to new extremes

· Registered
3,406 Posts
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.