New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings;

What is Surrogate Court Judge Sara McGinty's position on Gun control? I respect that Judges are fair but, her political base is pro gun control so, I was just wondering where she stands on the issue? Thank You.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response.
No, I am not appearing before her I already have my license.
I was just wondering since she was the new kid on the block what her positions on gun control are.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Thanks for the response.
No, I am not appearing before her I already have my license.
I was just wondering since she was the new kid on the block what her positions on gun control are.
Thanks.

I don't believe Sara is doing pistol licenses; but I know her husband, Family Court Judge Tony McGinty does. Her husband will generally grant a PL to a responsible adult starting off with a restrictive sportmen PL.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't believe Sara is doing pistol licenses; but I know her husband, Family Court Judge Tony McGinty does. Her husband will generally grant a PL to a responsible adult starting off with a restrictive sportmen PL.
Hello. I have a video conference next month with her for a PL. Hoping for full carry.
Any new news on her granting/denying record?

Thanks....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been assigned to her as well. I never received an email, letter or any communication that I was assigned to her. I called the office to follow up on my app which was submitted mid June.
I dont have a video conference set up yet. Not sure what to expect either.
Anyone have an idea ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not sure which judge I had as I can't read their signature, but I got full unrestricted with no interview in just under 4 months.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts