New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I made my first kydex mistake tonight. I should have given up or not even started as it was getting too late but I was impatient. It also doesnt help when your gf wont get her big ( . )( . )'s away and you get distracted anyways I completely over cooked my kydex rendering ot useless! I hate to waste material like that. So it is back to the drawing board tomorrow when I am home alone. I wanted to make that holster so bad there goes my night of fine rest... Sorry I just had to vent!

L8r -Joe

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
?.. It also doesnt help when your gf wont get her big ( . )( . )'s away and you get distracted ...

L8r -Joe
pictures or it didn't happen! :cute:

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
So WHY were you playing with kydex when your gf wanted you to play with her?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Well I made my first kydex mistake tonight. I should have given up or not even started as it was getting too late but I was impatient. It also doesnt help when your gf wont get her big ( . )( . )'s away and you get distracted anyways I completely over cooked my kydex rendering ot useless! I hate to waste material like that. So it is back to the drawing board tomorrow when I am home alone. I wanted to make that holster so bad there goes my night of fine rest... Sorry I just had to vent!

L8r -Joe
Are you bragging or complaining?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts