New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Clearly he needs a cultural sensitivity class. And perhaps a universal translator: English to Ghetto Ebonics Translator

Joking aside, isn't it really sad that the expectation of this minority community is that they can't achieve at the college level? Hell, they should've seen some of my English papers when they were returned. I could've sworn the professor ran out of red ink in grading my essays. And I'm just a pasty, lilly white boy.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Its cali, what else can you expect. I wont be surprise if Al the snake shows up there chanting no spell check no peace!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
These professors helped create this political correct madness, now let them be destroyed by it.

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So you are grouping all of them together?
There are no good cops.
No good gun owners.
Stereotyping at its finest.
I agree the majority are liberals but to group them all together IMO is wrong.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
It may not be fair to group them all together but the real problem is the only ones you hear from are those on the far left. This is the issue we are having all across the country in the liberal run states. The people who are for individual rights and freedoms are too quiet while those who want everybody to be cookie cutter good are loud and in the spotlight. We need to speak up, starting this November in the election booth.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
It is racist. He should know that this kind of stuff is debate winning material:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts