New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Are we in or are we out? I despise the Obummer administration! We will go back because of the Dam and natural resources. Don't fool yourself that it for the people.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
40 Us advisers surrounded by ISIS as per cnn & fox { potus making a decision]

this is a cluster **** !

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
40 Us advisers surrounded by ISIS as per cnn & fox { potus making a decision ]
That's like calling illegal invaders undocumented immigrants. US Media is a disgrace. US Advisers = US armed military personnel. Chalk up 40 more causalities on our side then.
Those advisers were not wearing Hawaiian shirts and sunglasses when they went there, trust me.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Airdrops AND military support, airstrikes if needed. The first thing Obama has said that I kind of agree with. No more boots on the ground! Airpower.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
It seems we now have been running air strikes all night on some of these locations . It also seems that there are 3 other countries doing the same thing ! It also seems that ISIS is taking a huge pounding by our F15,s running some bombing runs so far today . The " advisors " are advised to get the hell out before the " eventual paving begins !

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
This isnt to protect anyone, it is not a humanitarian crisis. Its an oil pipeline they are trying to protect. Smoke and Mirrors.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
twist minds only one thing to do take them out !!

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts