New York Firearms Forum banner

U of R Students Robbed at gunpoint

1K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  Catfish787 
#1 ·
#12 ·
We call it the 'felony foot bridge'..... Scumbag gets onto campus via the footbridge, commits a felony (robbery), and heads back over the river.

Hence, felony foot bridge.

#6 ·
it was probably a doctor who has no other way of paying off his college loans without robbing people since obamacare will make sure he never makes any money.

#8 ·
I was thinking of sending the reporter this, what do you think?

I can't believe this has happened with the passage of the Safe Act. This can't be true because it is illegal to have a firearm on a college campus. I'm sure these fine upstanding citizens have follow all the laws about gun ownership, registration and have a pistol permit. Yes I know some of the provisions of the Safe Act have not become law yet, and these young men will become compliant and the Act requires!

#9 ·
This is why I went to MCC. We all only carried knives there.

#11 ·
The "Gun-Free Zone" signs must have been too small. Clearly these criminals missed them. I'm positive they would have ceased and desisted all illegal activities when they saw that sign.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.